America’s Oldest Active Landman’s Association
The Mississippi Association of Landmen was organized in 1944 and is America’s oldest active landmen’s association. It has a membership of approximately 200 members, associates and honorary members.
The Association was organized for the purpose of improving the profession of petroleum landmen. Among its activities are monthly meetings with programs of interest to the industry, a continuing education series of industry seminars, and annual publication of a personnel directory.
2017 – 2018 Officers
- Andrew Ueltschey, CPL – President
- Matt James – Vice President
- Elizabeth Miller – Treasurer
- Lindy Clement – Secretary
- Alex Bondurant – Associate Director
- Bob McElroy, CPL – Director
- Eddy Waller, CPL – Director
- Les Snyder – Director
- Jimmy Ward – Director
- John Gresham, RPL – Director/Newsletter Editor
- George Weathersby, RPL – Past-President
- Bert Green, III, RPL – AAPL Director